SSC GD Constable Notification 2022: The Staff Selection Commission will conduct an open competitive examination for recruitment to the posts of Constable (General Duty) in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), Secretariat Security Force (SSF), Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles (AR) and Sepoy in NCB (Narcotics Control Bureau as per the Recruitment Scheme formulated by the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) and as per the Memorandum of Understanding signed between Ministry of Home Affairs and the Staff Selection Commission. The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Medical
Examination and Document Verification.
Through SSC GD recruitment 2022, the SSC has announced 24369 constable vacancies for both male and female candidates. Along with the SSC GD Constable Notification 2022, the vacancy distribution for each force under Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), SSF, Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles, and Sepoy in Narcotics Control Bureau is also released.
SSC GD Constable Eligibility:
Only candidates who meet the commission’s eligibility criteria for Constable posts in the BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSF, SSB, NIA, and riflemen are eligible to apply for SSC GD 2022. The education requirement, age limit, and other criteria are listed below-
|Nationality||The candidate must be a citizen of India. Vacancies in CAPFs & AR are state/UT/area wise hence a candidate must submit domicile/ PRC against his state/ UT.|
|Education||10th class or equivalent from a recognized board|
|Age Limit||18 to 23 years as on 01/01/2023|
Steps to Apply Online SSC GD 2022 New Vacancy @ ssc.nic.in
1. From your computer, go to ssc.nic.in.
2. Second, select SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2022 from the Apply Online drop-down menu.
3. Use your Mobile Number and Email ID to complete the SSC GD Registration 2022 process.
4. Fill out the SSC GD 2022 Application Form with the correct documents on the following page.
5. Finally, on the provided form, upload a photo and signature in pdf format.
6. To confirm your registration, submit the form and pay the Application Fees.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022 Application Form Fees:
|Category of Applicant||SSC GD Application Fees|
Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Medical Examination, and Document Verification will be part of the SSC GD Constable recruitment process.
- Commencement of online applications: October 27
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications: November 30
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: November 30
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: December 1
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination: January 2023
Documents Required for SSC GD 2022 Application Form Online:
- 10th Marksheet.
- Passing certificate from Recognized Board.
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate if Applicable.
- Aadhar Card.
- Signature in PDF Format.
- Photograph in PDF format with file size of less than 100Kb.
Nationality/ Citizenship: Candidate must be a citizen of India. Vacancies in
CAPFs & AR are state/UT/area wise hence a candidate must submit domicile/
PRC against his state/ UT.
Age Limit: 18-23 years as on 01-01-2023. Candidates should not have been born
earlier than 02-01-2000 and later than 01-01-2005 in normal course. However,
after relaxation of three (03) years in upper age, the candidate should not have
been born earlier than 02-01-1997.
How to apply for SSC GD 2022:
1. Applications must be submitted in online mode at the official website of the
Commission i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to
Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice. Sample Performa of One-time
Registration and online Application Form are attached as Annexure-IA and
2. In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned
color passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The
photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of
publication of the Notice of Examination. Image dimension of the
photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The
photograph should be without cap, spectacles and frontal view of the
face should be visible.
3.Last date and time for submission of online applications is 30-11-2022
4. Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online
applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last
date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login
to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the