Grievance Redressal

Any person residing in India can register a complaint related to the content of the website within 7 (seven) days of the publication of the content.

The grievance can be addressed to our Grievance Redressal Officer:

S. Jiwan Singh
House No: 31, Triveni path, Nabin Nagar, Guwahati
Guwahati – 781024, Assam, India