Rashmika Mandanna has been an actor for eight years. She has collaborated with some of the top personalities in the Telugu, Tamil, and Hindi cinema industries throughout the years. Her social media presence is also immense, having over 37 million Instagram followers and over 4.5 million Twitter fans.
View this post on Instagram
The 27-year-old starlet began her acting career in Kannada with the 2016 film Kirik Party before breaking into the Telugu cinema industry with Chalo. Rashmika’s reputation surged after her second Telugu film Geetha Govindam, in which she co-starred with Vijay Deverakonda. The actor debuted in the Hindi film industry with Mission Majnu and Farewell, co-starring Sidharth Malhotra and Amitabh Bachchan, although neither film brought her the acclaim she had in Telugu cinema. This, however, did not diminish her fan base’s affection.
5 Lesser Known Facts About The National Crush Rashmika Mandanna
- Rashmika Mandanna grew up in Kodagu, commonly known as Coorg in Karnataka. She was born on April 5, 1994. Rashmika lives in close proximity to her birthplace and hometown. She attended Coorg Public School for her education.
Rashmika Mandanna, a well-known South Indian actress, holds a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Journalism, and English Literature. Rashmika graduated from Ramaiah College.
- Mandanna is the first person in Coorg history to win a clean and clear fresh face. She began modelling in 2012 and made her debut with ‘kirik party’ in 2016.
- She was engaged to kirik Party co-star Rakshit Shetty, however the duo called off their engagement. Rashmika Mandanna was noticed by Kantara director and actor Rishab Shetty. He noticed her in a Clean and Clear commercial and that’s how she got her first film.
View this post on Instagram
4.The actor’s schedule is jam-packed with projects in the Tamil, Hindi, and Telugu industries, including the highly anticipated sequel to Pushpa: The Rising, co-starring Allu Arjun. While all of her projects are currently under production, Ramesh believes that social media plays an important role in maintaining her fans.
5. Mandanna is ready to shine in her third Bollywood production, ‘Animal,’ following Sidharth’s ‘Mission Majnu’ and Amitabh Bachchan’s ‘Goodbye,’ in which she makes her debut.
6. Mandanna recently collaborated with Nithiin on a new project. The film, tentatively named ‘VNRTrio,’ is being directed by Venky Kudumula. After the 2020 film ‘Bheeshma,’ this is Mandanna’s second collaboration with the Nithiin-Venky duo.
7. Mandanna is slated to star in the new film ‘Rainbow,’ which she describes as “dear to her heart.” ‘Rainbow,’ written and directed by Shantharuban, is an emotional journey that the actress intends to bring to life on film.