DHS Assam Grade 4 Written Test Result 2023: On April 29, 2023, the Department of Health Services will announce the results of the Assam examination. Candidates use their roll number to seek their exam results when the dhs.assam.gov.in 4th Grade Result 2023 is published. All applicants must get the Assam Director of Health Services Grade IV Cut Off and the DHS Assam Grade 4 Technical Merit List 2023 following the verification of the results.
The exam was held on January 22, 2023, with 1192 vacancies.
Also Read: E District Assam Application Status: Registration, Certificates, Application Status
How to check DHS Assam Grade 4 Written Test Result 2023?
The Department of Health Services will announce the DHS Assam Result 2023 on April 29th, 2023. Candidates use their roll number to seek out their test results following the announcement of the dhs.assam.gov.in 4th Grade Result 2023. After the scores have been verified, all applicants must obtain the Assam Director of Health Services Grade IV Cut Off and the DHS Assam Grade 4 Technical Merit List 2023.
Distributed ₹25,000 to each of the 4,841 schools that secured A+ during Gunotsav. Also awarded districts with highest number of A+ grade schools with 1st, 2nd & 3rd prizes.
I’m sure our humble initiative to evaluate schools & grade them will improve education scenario in Assam. pic.twitter.com/nFCoDtxbPJ
— Himanta Biswa Sarma (@himantabiswa) December 25, 2022
DHS Grade 4 Result 2023 Details
Name of Posts: Grade-IV
No of Posts: 1192 Posts
Name of Organization: Directorate of Health Services, Assam
Date of Application: 8th to 28th February 2022
Type of Exam: Written Examination
Mode of Exam: Offline
Date of Exam: 29th May 2022, 22nd January 2023 and 12th February 2023.
Status of Result: Not Declared
Declaration Date of Result: 29/04/2023
Skill Test & Document Verification (Grade-IV): 03/05/2023 and 04/05/2023
DHS Assam Result 2023: Grade 4 Cut-Off Marks
The required minimum of points for candidates to pass the exam and qualify is known as the cutoff. The Grade 4 Cutoff will be made available on the day of the DHS Assam Grade IV Result 2023. The following factors affect the cutoff: Vacancies, test takers, the cutoff from the previous year, and the test’s level of difficulty
|Category||Expected DHS Assam Grade 3 Cut-Off 2023||Expected DHS Assam Grade 4 Cut-Off 2023|
How to check DHS Assam Result 2023?
- Visit dhs.assam.gov.in
- Select the link for the Grade 4 Result 2023 on the webpage.
- On the login screen, enter the roll number and security pin for login.
- The result page will appear after you click the submit button.
- To determine eligibility, check the test results and compare them to the DHS Assam Grade 4 Cut-Off 2023.
- Download the scorecard, then print it off to use later.
Candidates who took the test on May 29, 2022 eagerly anticipated the publication of the dhs.assam.gov.in Result 2023. The DHS Assam Grade 4 Result 2023 will be made available on the organization’s official website on April 19, 2023. The applicants who score higher than the DHS Assam Grade 4 Cut Off 2023 will breeze through the test and apply for the expertise assessment and check of documentation stage after the declaration of the outcomes.
Meanwhile, The dhs.assam.gov.in 4th Degree Result 2023 will be out soon. Those who pass the writing test will show up for the skill test and paperwork verification on the 24, 25, and 26 April 2023 dates that have been set by the educational establishment. The certified candidates will be expected to give for confirmation of reports and ability test, for which they will be pulled out of the overall setting after the distribution of the dhs.assam.gov.in Result 2023. Subsequent to breezing through the ability test, the up-and-comers will be recruited for Grade 4 positions.
Documents Required for Skill Test (Technical)
Candidates are also directed to bring all relevant documents in original including:
1) Admit Card of Written Examination, 2) Photo ID
3) Birth Certificate/Class X Pass Certificate as Date of Birth Proof
4) All Pass Certificates from HSLC onwards
5) Caste Certificate (wherever applicable)
6) PwD Certificate (if applicable)
7) Employment Exchange Registration Certificate
8) Assam Pharmacy Council/Assam Nursing Council Registration Certificate (if applicable)
9) EWS Certificate (if applicable)
10) Two copies of Passport size photographs and any other relevant documents/certificates for verification and one set of Photocopies of the same which is to be deposited to the office.