Eid-ul-Fitr 2023: On April 22, India will observe Eid ul Fitr. It is also referred to as Meethi Eid or Eid al-Fitr. For one month, Muslims practise Roza (fasting) from sunrise to dark. The holy month of Ramadan comes to a conclusion with Eid-ul-Fitr.
Muslims all throughout the world exchange Eid Mubarak greetings after seeing the crescent moon. People who cannot meet in person send Eid Mubarak messages to family and friends on Eid ul Fitr, which represent the joyful atmosphere and enormous significance of this day. Here are some Eid Mubarak greetings and texts to send to your loved ones.
Eid al-Fitr, the “festival of breaking the fast,” marks the end of the holy month of Ramadan.
When is Eid and how is the date determined? 👇
— Al Jazeera English (@AJEnglish) April 19, 2023
When is Eid al-Fitr 2023?
Because lunar months run between 29 and 30 days, Muslims must normally wait until the night before Eid to confirm its date.
Countries that began Ramadan on March 23 will have local moon sighters survey the horizon after sunset on Thursday, April 20 for the crescent moon.
If the new moon is visible, Eid will be celebrated the following day; otherwise, Muslims will fast one more day to complete a 30-day month.
The birth of the new Moon will be visible at 04:13 GMT on Thursday, April 20, according to the United Kingdom’s HM Nautical Almanack Office, but only under certain conditions over North America.
The vast majority of the world, however, should be able to see the new Moon with their own eyes the next night, Friday, April 21, implying that the first day of Eid will be Saturday, April 22.
Eid-Al-Fitr 2023 Wishes, Quotes, and WhatsApp Status:
– May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always. Eid Mubarak!
– Sending best wishes on the occasion of Eid. May Allah bless you every day.
– May Allah bless your days and nights with all his blessings. Eid Mubarak!
– Eid Mubarak! I hope Allah grants you a healthy life and blesses you with prosperity and boundless happiness.
– May the divine blessings of Allah touch every aspect of your life and make it blissful. Eid ul Fitr Mubarak.
– On this auspicious occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr, I wish Allah always guides us throughout and shows us the right path in life. Eid Mubarak!
– May Allah keep blessing you and giving you strength at every important step in your life. Eid Mubarak to you and your family.